Friday, January 24, 2014

Get Ready .... It's Coming!

Hi Friends,

I've got som great news and I know y'all are gonna be so excited!  I know I am!  The new Spring/Summer 2014 catalog is being released on February 1st!  yay!  And let me just say, oh boy....this catalog is ah-maze-ZING!  I need everything in it!  LOL!

Some of the items you'll be seeing are:
* More textiles
* More Shimmer trim and paper
* More Washi... woo hoo!
* Picture My Life - quick and easy scrapbooking for people on the     go 
* Jewelry ~ can't wait to get my hands on this!
* Emobssing folders! 
* More great stamps 
* And of course, amazing papers with beautiful colors

To whet your appetite, her are a few pics of upcoming products that will be released on Feb. 1st


Be a trendsetter and design your own jewelry with our
Base & Bling



So many options that cost so little money = tons of trendsetting necklaces.  Be the envy of your friends!


Not sure if you want to be a Hostess?  Well, check out the 3 new Hostess Collections!  You can contact me and we'll set up that Gathering right away!!


Hostess Collection #1 - Featuring Lolly Doodle Paper packk


Hostess Collection #2 Featuring Ariana Paper pack and our Base & Bling


Hostess Collection #3 - Featuring Timberline Paper pack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the new Consultant Kit! 
Come on and join my team ~ you won't regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment