Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sunday Funday

Hello Friends!

Hope your new year has started off with a bang! Everyone seems to be back into a routine and trudging through.

Below are some Christmas cards and bags I created for people at work.

In this bag, I had a few items I had decorated for the person I drew in our Secret Santa game at work.  She loves hot pink, white, silver, and black. The perfect touch was the washi tape I used on the pink paper.  Love me some washi tape!  If you haven't played with it, you are missing out!


Another washi tape project.  I can't take credit for the design of this card.  I found it on one of the Close To My Heart facebook pages, and for the life of me I can't think of the lady's name who designed it.  Yes, I put a little "Michelle" twist on it, but it is mostly her design.


Merry & Bright... great sentiments for the holidays, right?!  I thought so too!  I love this card because it was so easy to do and had quite the punch effect.  All materials were from one of the CTMH Workshop On the Go.  


Snowmen are so fun!  The snow banks were created by tearing paper and then inking the edges in blue.  I stamped the snowflakes in the same color and then inserted my little friends.  

Well, this has been a quick post, but I resolved to post more often and thus needed to write something.  Next post will be better and have more creations to share.  I love hearing from people and seeing what has been created.  

Until next time, stay crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment