Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Goodie Bags!

Who doesn't love to get a goodie bag?

As you know, I've been in a few consultant swaps for the release of the 
2015-2016 Close To My Heart Annual Inspirations and 
Fall Holiday Expressions catalogs.  

The last swap I joined was called the New Stamp Swap.  The only restrictions were I had to use a specific stamp set, the project had to be at least 4" x 4", and it was an "anything goes" project.  Oh how fun! 

I was fortunate enough to get the Pumpkin Chevron (B1488) stamp set.  If you haven't seen this stamp set, then you are missing out!  This has got to be one of the cutest stamp sets, ever!

First, I cut out the pumpkin shape using the Artbooking Cricut Collection (Z3169) from White Daisy (1388) card stock.  I stamped the pumpkin chevron in Sunset ink ( Z2191).  To me, it just looked too plain.  So, I stamped the word Boo! (from the same stamp set) in Black ink (Z2105) on top of the chevron.  

The Black paper (1386) was cut into a rectangle 3" x 3.5".  I then cut another rectangle using the Nevermore (X7198B) paper at 2" by 3.75".  I used Black Shimmer Trim (Z1809) to give some sparkle then used pop dots to adhere the pumpkin in the middle.  The purple bag was purchased from a store in bulk.


Don't you think this would be a fun goodie bag?  I'd like to find it sitting on my desk filled with Reese's pumpkins or popcorn or...well, just about anything fun & fall'ish!  What have you created for fall?  I'd love to see it.

Until next time...Happy crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment